Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

My terrific maths

 This is week I've been working on my maths create so I'm going to show what I've done for you guys to see what I've done, my goal for my maths is use a broad range of mental strategies to solve addition and subtraction problems. look down below to see my working what I've done for you so that you can learn what strategies I've done and you could maybe use these strategies in your work someday. 

With addition in this strategie you have to use a number and take away let's say two you have to take away two from that number then you have to add two to the number.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post