Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

My Marvellous Maths

 KIA Ora welcome back to my blog of 2021. This week my class did maths we had to make a slideshow to present our work of place value and tidy numbers. My goal: Solve 2 & 3 digit problems by place value: 33 + 16 as 30 + 10 + 3 + 6. Solve 2 & 3 digit problems by using tidy numbers: 29 + 18 as 30 + 17. Write in the comments below can you please tell me what you learnt in this slideshow about place value and tidy numbers.

    

Do you have another way of doing place value and tidy numbers or different questions to do place value and tidy numbers? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mila - good to see that you are working on place value and tidy numbers. I think you could have explained more in your post about how to use these strategies. I also think you should try to find an image that is more relevant. Did you use tidy numbers to solve problems this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mila I really like your title it definitely will attracts more people to look at your Blog.The background is also really pretty, but maybe next time you could put a couple more questions.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post