Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

My wonderful writing

 Kia ora welcome back to my blog of 2021 My Goal for this week for writing was to present work in a range of forms & create ideas that link with the topic and each other and include detail. Present work in a range of forms, write content relevant to the task & use language that is suitable to the topic to the audience and purpose. 

Some of my tips were you need to have a catchy title and have a good introduction and you have to include in a comment the three words you have to use to make a quality comment you have to include Helpful, Thought, Positive. You need to do a catchy title so that you can convince the reader to read your blog post.

 

Can you please tell me what interested you in my slideshow and what helped you to write a good quality comment of how to write a good blog post on your blog?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mila - you have presented some helpful ideas for posting on a blog and commenting. Some of your slides are a little hard to read and I wonder if you maybe could have put less words on each slide. I am working on improving my commenting so I found your comments helpful. How many posts have you commented on this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done 5 comments this week I do one each day to my blog buddie. Does that answer your question Mrs Earl and thank you for that question and for the quality comment you have written to me on my blog.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post