Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

My PBL Lego bricks reflection

My favourite Lego activity was the Car racing because I loved working with my partner to make some changes to our vehicle to make it go further and faster. 


My least favourite Lego activity was the passing of the bricks because when I got my creation back it didn’t look like the one I visioned because a Year 8 broke it apart and then I had to start all over again which was really annoying.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was the Car Racing because we had to test it over and over again to make it better and go faster. It really paid off making changes all over and over again because we came forth out of 36 students.


The most challenging activity was  who can make the tallest tower because we worked really hard and at the last second our tower fell and we lost which was really annoying and frustrating because we worked on it so hard and then it just wasn’t stable enough so it fell. 


I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because we all took each other's ideas and put it into the creation that we made collaboratively. I also liked working collaboratively because we al were talking in a positive attitude and being nice to each other. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mila,
    It sounds like you had a great time on Friday, your favourite is the same as my favourite. Oh that is sad that you did not like the one when you passed it around as mach as the racing cars. Yes I have down house of bricks before my favourite was the racing cars.
    Kiriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mila,

    The House of Bricks looked like a really fun way of learning. Your explanation of the day was very clear. I saw some really interesting ideas. I didn't get to see the car one, but got to see the swap. Did you try any of the ideas when you got home?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post