Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

My delightful Daylight savings

 Kia Ora and welcome back to term 2 June the 11th. This week my hub have been focusing on daylight savings. We are trying to work out when the sunrises and when the sunsets we found that out after 20 minutes later. It rises at 5:00 am and sets at 9:00 pm at night. Here are some facts of what daylight savings is really all about of when the sunsets and when the sunrises and their are some more facts about daylight savings that I am not going to spoil for you in my writing. I did a google drawing to tell you what actually happens in daylight savings.

Did you know any of these of what happens at daylight savings time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post