Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

My Relevant RE

 Hi Guys, If you don't know me I am Mila. This week my hub has been learning about the New Testament. I have made a google drawing of why it is important to read the bible and to know what actually happened in the old days when Jesus was alive and when his disciples looked up to him and was inspired to be like Jesus and have the holy spirit working in them every single day and believing in the holy spirit no matter what happens to them it will always be with them no matter what. When Jesus rose up from heaven the holy spirit came down form heaven so that Jesus would be with us even when he is not right here right now standing right in front  of us he will always be with us even though he is not standing with you he will always guide you and he will never leave your side.


Did you know any of these facts before you saw these ones?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mila
    I really like your work next time you could do a little smaller introduction but I did love it
    Freya

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post